Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cake Boss At Miller Auditorium

Valastro will share his story, about the business and working with family, and about how he makes his fabulous cakes, when he comes to Western Michigan University’s Miller Auditorium Thursday with his live show, “Bakin’ with the Boss.”

He said people wonder what he will do for two hours on stage. Well, he wondered the same thing when he did his first live show.

“I’ve got to be honest with you, with that first show, I was shaking in my boots. I thought I was going to have a panic attack,” Valastro said. “It was a sold-out show, and I thought, ‘Oh, my God, I’m going to bomb. They’re going to throw things at me.’ Then, I ran through the crowd and they made me feel like Jon Bon Jovi, like I was a rock star.

“As soon as I got on stage, I felt so comfortable, so cool, so chill.”

No comments:

Post a Comment